Picus Security Inc is a place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Join Picus to become part of our talented team!
Picus is a leading Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) vendor featured in several recent Gartner reports such as BAS Market Report, Market Guide For Vulnerability Assessment, and Hype Cycle for Threat Facing Technologies. Picus has also recently been recognized as a Cool Vendor in Security and Risk Management, 2H19 by Gartner. Picus was rewarded as one of the top 10 innovative cyber startups by PwC and the most innovative Infosec Startup of the year by Cyber Defense Magazine. Picus is a Series-A startup supported by reputable venture capital organizations including Earlybird Capital leading European VC and ACT.
Picus Labs is a place for Cyber Security Innovation— In Picus Lab, we elevate offensive and defensive cybersecurity technologies.
We’re looking to grow our team to support the high growth and global expansion plans of Picus with developing new technologies. With this role, you’ll get a chance to work for innovation. You will be constantly challenged and you will get to develop your knowledge and skills in cybersecurity technologies.
This is an amazing opportunity where you get to research for a fast-growing cybersecurity startup. As a Blue Team Security Engineer in Picus Labs, you will research and try new technologies against Picus attacks to identify mitigation suggestions to increase the effectiveness of each security system. You will research new security methodologies and technologies, onboard, and iterate.
What You’ll Do
- Deploy, configure, and maintain security technologies, including NG Firewalls, IPS, WAF, EDR, SIEM and DLP solutions to assess each of the cybersecurity technology’s responses to Picus Attacks.
- Research and test new security technologies
- Work with Picus Technical Alliance Partners to resolve disputes about assessment results of security technologies
- Work with Picus Labs Attack Team (Red Team) on the response of security technologies against Picus Attacks
- Work with engineering teams on the development of new product features.
What You Have
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in managing network and host-based security systems
- Strong networking and system background; knowledge of networking protocols, systems and virtualization technologies
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting network and security problems
- Advanced Snort knowledge will be a plus
- Offensive security experience will be a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Benefits of Working at Picus
- Fascinating work – a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cybersecurity segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
- Unlimited opportunity – We are growing, At Picus, you’ll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Global exposure – Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world
- Be part of a global team that’s located in Turkey, Italy, UK, US, and Germany