What we do?
We are building the future of payment technologies. We are developing a powerful payment platform that enables ecommerce for online merchants.
About Us: https://www.payten.com/tr/
About Your Role :
- Lead IT Security Team of 4 people including Cyber Security Engineer, Network Security Engineer.
- Responsible for protecting the company IT infrastructure, networks, sensitive data against network attacks, cyberattacks and threats.
- Lead/participate/support (hands-on) in projects and operational tasks to support the needs of the all security, network infrastructure and components.
- Perform performance review and define targets for team members.
- Research, evaluate, recommend and implement new security solutions and documentations.
- Capacity planning, budgeting and procurement for all cyber security, network security, network components, related software & hardware through software & hardware vendor relations.
- Design and maintenance of company security, network systems and interconnects, ensure continuous operation.
- Performing Network and Web Application Penetration Tests, Security Research, Analysis, Vulnerability Scanning, Static Code Analysis. Manage SIEM products. Monitor security systems for anomalies and respond to potantial security events.
- Monitor, upgrade and patch, maintains all related security systems based on SLAs
- Provide security and network evidence to Information, Audit, Risk Compliance Leader for PCI-DSS, PA-DSS, PCI-3DS audits.
- Minimum of 5+ years as IT Security Team Lead or Senior IT Security level experience.
- Full professinal working proficiency in English.
- Hands on technical leadership with can do motivation and attitude.
- Analytical, problem solver, thinking before acting.
- Executive and technical level communications.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to lead/ participate in major incident and problem management activities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required to interface with team, internal staffs and external customers.
- Hands-on experience required on following technologies;
o Security Tools (Kali Linux, Burp Suite, Carbonblack, Nessus, Arachni etc.).
o Web, Network and Infrastructure systems Penetration tests, test methodologies and source code analysis (Fortify, SonarCube etc.).
o Encryption algorithm, methods and types.
o SIEM products such as ELK, Suricata, Wazuh, OSSEC, ArcSight, QRadar etc.
o CISSP and/or OSCP certifications are required.
o Hardware Security Module (HSM) knowledge is plus.
- Additional general knowledge preffered on following Technologies;
o Network security devices such as Firewalls, Load Balancer.
o Switches, routers, routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP etc.), IPSec VPNs, VLANs, GRE, MPLS/ME, WAN technology.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!