We are looking for a Network Security Engineer based in ANKARA. This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This is at upper-intermediate professional level and works independently with minimal guidance, and requires a high level proficiency in networking and security disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical and electronics engineering, information technology management or related engineering disciplines,
- At least 10 years of hands on experience in firewall technologies and network security,
- Knowledge of network security technologies and protocols. Especially Fortigate product family (sandbox, mail gateway, firewall, waf, vpn, sdvan etc.),
- Familiar with protocol analyzer software (Wireshark) and able to interpret network traces,
- Work together with business/technical teams to solve challenging cases,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral,
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and be flexible,
- Working knowledge of English,
- Having no constraints for domestic and international travels,
- Military service must be completed for male candidates.
- Provides technical expertise & guidance throughout the lifecycle of supported services for assigned clients.
- Serve as a pre-sales engineer for Destel’s network security practice.
- Lead technical sessions with clients to discover requirements and develop solutions.
- Serve as a ‘hands on’ post-sales implementation engineer implementing and supporting network security projects.
- Mentor and develop junior engineers.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies.
- Maintain technical certifications as required.